No Bake Cookies

Confession: I. Love. Cookies.


Alright, not like that wasn't already obvious. But, I have been craving these No Bake Cookies a lot recently. When my husband and I were dating, he would make these all the time and I have fond memories associated with these cookies. The alterations in the original recipe seen below (substituting nutella for part of the peanut butter) stem from those dating days and are of my husband's own genius.

Hopefully you will soon have fond memories associated with these cookies as well. Go make yourself a batch!

Recipe:
Yield: 20-24 cookies

1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cocoa
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup nutella
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups quick oats

Put the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Let boil for 1 minute and remove from heat. Stir in the peanut butter, nutella, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the oats. Drop by heaping tablespoons on to wax or parchment paper and allow to cool until set.

Source: adapted from Brown Eyed Baker

Comments

Popular Posts