Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes

I honestly have no idea where I got this recipe from. I know it appeared sometime last year, but it's source remains unknown. I would love to give credit where credit is due because this is definitely a yummy way to prepare a potato. I do know this: if you google scalloped hasselback potatoes a plethora of recipes will show up so I am certainly not the only who has that opinion. After giving these a try, I think you will agree. 


Recipe:

2 potatoes
2 tbsp butter, thinly sliced
2 inch piece of parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
Garlic powder
Kosher salt
Olive Oil
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup cheddar cheese blend

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Thinly slice potatoes without cutting all the way through (a helpful hint: place potato on a wooden spoon and then slice - the shape of the spoon allows for easy cutting without cutting clear through). Alternate thinly sliced butter and cheese in between the potato slices. Season with garlic powder and kosher salt. Drizzle the potato with olive oil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle heavy cream over the potatoes and top with cheddar cheese. Bake for another 10-12 minutes. Remove and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts